Notification of vessels arriving to Port of Uddevalla is done on this page, by the vessel's agent.
- According to the ISPS code the arriving vessel's agent must make a vessel notification in writing, no later than 24 hours before it calls at the port.
- Crew list must be given to the Agent not less than 24 hrs before ETA.
- All dangerous cargo on board must be reported to the Port not less than 24 hrs before ETA according to IMO regulations. (Class, un-number, quantity, stowage, etc).
- ISPS-documents and Waste Declaration to the agent not less than 24 hrs before ETA.
- Pre-arrival document issued by MSW (Swedish Maritime Single Window) provided by agent.
- We have a form for you to fill in, in which you certify that the conditions for VAT exemption are met for your vessels calling at Port of Uddevalla. This needs to be submitted in connection with the vessel notification, in order for us to be able to invoice you without charging VAT.
Form for vessel notification
- Senast uppdaterad: